Sunday, February 20, 2011

speechless.....



there no word can describe my feeling right now.....because it really sucks....really hope and wish that this feeling pass by me like wind...but cant....i want to be happy as usual but it hard....when i think of you i fell sad...when i saw ur pic i felt gloomy.....is it hard for you to understand that i need u beside me all the time....cant you see my love toward you....i know you dont believe me like i believe u....but at least can u appreciate me...like i'm exist in ur live...

is it hard????



when i told u that i love u...it just i want u to know how my feeling toward you....because when i keep the feeling inside me..it is like a burden to me....i want to let it go....i dont want to keep it anymore....it hurt...




do you know every night i cry because of you.....i know you didnt know...it ok..because i'm okay right now...eventhough my heart torn apart into pieces....i still can move on...yes move on without ur shadow....i have my friend and family...that always beside me and give support...no matter what happen...

like u said u dont want this relationship like waiting a fruitless tree....okay...i take ur word and i will remember it..thanks....

 I AM in love right now.. I'm just stopping myself from having any sort of illegitimate relationship..

2 comments:

  1. jgn tergesa2...relax...luakan ja,maybe orang tue pon sukakan awak

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurmm....hehehe....biarlah ianya tersimpan rapi...walaupun ianya perit...namun lebih selesa.....

    ReplyDelete

membilang hari......

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.


ShoutMix chat widget