Thursday, June 2, 2011

HOLIDAY!!!!!

yeah...at last...after full of stressed two week with exam and need to find house to rent in such a short notice. i dont know how my result will turn out... whether flying colour result or just an ordinary result like before...hehe...i dont aspect a thing from that because that were very stressfull back there at batu pahat...but o now i'm home....that a relived....like other says...there no place on earth like home..hehe....i'm really happy and glad that i'm still breathing to meet my family....my mom,my dad and also my sibling...really miss them....




last Sunday...me and my family go to ASWARA to watch my little sister PETA tari.....it was fabulous and also entertaining...and i would like to congrats my little sister because already finish her study in diploma tari...and also  congratulation because have been offered to further studies in degree at the same place....degree in music....i wish all the best to you sis....hehe.....


that all i think....i have a lot idea in my mind but i suck when to wrote all those thing down in my blog....hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

membilang hari......

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.


ShoutMix chat widget