Thursday, January 20, 2011

Easy come….easy go…

Everything changes just in a blink of eyes. I feel better like want to ran away from all of this. I'm sick of it. I'm sick to feel scared all the time. It is true that broken heart will heal?... if it true then why my heart still feel the same….still in the sad mode…I want my myself back…like old time…I miss all the laugh….and again I miss you…


Somehow, to stop loving someone is not an easy thing. It would take some time before I can accept the fact he is not mine anymore. Everything happens for a reason. I'm too drowning in my temptation of love make me forget my Rabb. I get my lesson. Ya Allah, I need your help to give me strength so that I can keep walking in this vicious world.


I've seen enough joy in everyone while I'm standing in misery side. What else I can do? I keep pretending that everything is ok but only god knows what deep inside there. Not being in relationship doesn't mean the end of the world. I do realised, if we are looking for Allah's love, it will last forever because our Rabb will always love us no matter what. Once we chasing human's love, it doesn't offer us a permanent joy.


Time is a great cure. Time will make us forget the pain. Time will give us more space to breath. Time will make us mature. Time will heal those broken-hearts. I always pray to Rabb mercy to sending me another love, so that I can forget this pain and breathing again. For now, I will make myself busy with my assignment and other thing. Help me to get rid out this painful memory. I would like to thanks to everyone who give me a lots of support, my bestiest; my rumate atikah, amal, didi, intan, nasriah, ikin, zahrin and of course all member of our group. I hope that our friendship will last forever…love you guys damn much you know…thanks for supporting me….i know I'm such a drama queen…hehehe…


I think, we always wish this life could be like a computer, we just can simply slam the delete button to erase the painful data/memory. We always wish we can but we cannot. I just realized that these memory will be a guidance to every of us in future, make us mature, let us be a better man. In Al-Quran, Rabb has promise to us that joy will come after pain. I believed so. I always believe... I'm looking forward for that moment...

Hasbi yallahu wa niqmal wakil..

~cukuplah Allah sebagai pembantuku. Aku tidak menginginkan selainnya~

song for this post....

Dadali Band : Disaat Aku Mencintaimu

Mengapa kau pergi, Mengapa kau pergi
Di saat aku mulai mencintaimu,
berharap engkau jadi kekasih hatiku,
Malah kau pergi jauh dari hidupku,

Menyendiri lagi, Menyendiri lagi,
Di saat kau tinggalkan diriku pergi,
Tak pernah ada yang menhiasi hariku,
Di saat aku terbangun dari tidurku,

Aku inginkan diri mu, datang dan temui aku,
Kan ku katakan padamu, aku sangat mencintai dirimu,
Aku inginkan diri mu, datang dan temui aku,
Kan ku katakan padamu, aku sangat mencinta…….

Menyendiri lagi, Menyendiri lagi,
Di saat kau tinggalkan diriku pergi,
Tak pernah ada yang menhiasi hariku,
Di saat aku terbangun dari tidurku,

Aku inginkan diri mu, datang dan temui aku,
Kan ku katakan padamu, aku sangat mencintai dirimu,
Aku inginkan diri mu, datang dan temui aku,
Kan ku katakan padamu, aku sangat mencinta…….

Semoga engkau kan mengerti,, tentang perasaan ini
Maaf ku telah terbuai, akan indahnya cinta
Maaf sungguhku tak bisa, untuk kembali padamu
Maaf ku telah terbuai, akan indahnya cinta

Aku inginkan diri mu, datang dan temui aku,
Kan ku katakan padamu, aku sangat mencinta,

Aku inginkan diri mu, datang dan temui aku
Kan ku katakan padamu, aku sangat mencinta,

Aku inginkan diri mu, datang dan temui aku
Kan ku katakan padamu, aku sangat mencinta..............

6 comments:

  1. nama2 tu tayah la higlight sangat. malu i tau! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...skali skala cari publisiti skit...biar pemes...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. as i always said, "tak bermakna apa yang kita suka tu baik untuk kita.." semua benda di luar batasan kuasa kita... aku tahu feeling kecewa tu mcm mana.. kehilangan tu macam mana.. tapi topiknya kita semua rasa, tapi cara disampaikan tu berlainan bagi setiap manusia.. keep on moving..


    **lain kali kalau nak highlight, letak link sekali.. popular mak tau nyah!!!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. da mcm speech da..

    'i would like 2 say tq to.... bla,bla,bla..'

    ha3..

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmg la...perit nk melangkah lagi...xtau nk memilih...hehehe....

    **ok jap g aku link kan k...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. mne de speech...hehehe...terlajak menulis la,....hahaha

    ReplyDelete

membilang hari......

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.


ShoutMix chat widget