Monday, January 17, 2011

Alahai hati….


When You Are Ready To Love(starlight tears)
*From "Boys Over Flowers" drama OST


From the first time we met, I knew we would be friends
You had a different air than others that I knew
I am also alone in this world I've come to know
Finally, I've met someone like you

I know that I might've been a bit cold at times
But that was just the way I dealt with all my fears
You took the first step to show I don't have to be alone
And now I, I know I love you



I will be waiting for you
Don't care how long it may take
I will always be right here
When you need to laugh or cry

You let me know
When you are ready to love
And I will rush to your side
To sweep you into my arms


Maybe one day you'll know the love that I've kept inside
I know love comes with pain; it's so hard to erase
All that I'm asking is for you to let me stay here
Don't be scared; you can lean on me

Repeat Chorus

I know I've found the one when I look into your eyes
I will wait by your side till you can give me your heart



Lagu ni betul2 menyentuh hati….love this song…lirik die begitu mendalam….aku tujukan lagu ni buat seseorang…aku akan menanti kamu…akan menanti hari kita akan bersama…bila hati kamu menerimaku dan menyedariku disisimu selama ini…..




6 comments:

membilang hari......

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.


ShoutMix chat widget